Wednesday 4 September 2013

And We're Off! Welcome Back!

Welcome and welcome back to our 2013-2014 school year!

I am so excited for the upcoming school year! I hope you share this excitement as well! As most of you know, we have changed to a full day, every day, school year. I will also have an ECE, Madame Vola, who will be my partner in teaching this year. I am tuning up my guitar and getting ready to learn through music as well as play, investigation and discovery!

On the first day....

Please make sure you have a set of extra clothes in a ziplock bag with your child's name on it.
Place a pair of indoor shoes in your child's back-pack, preferably running shoes.
Label all clothing and shoes to avoid confusion.
Make sure you have a yellow ribbon tied around the backpack that indicates they belong to me!

I will provide your child with a communication bag and book.
I will also provide you with the first newsletter that will hopefully answer any questions.
I will eventually post all of the monthly newsletters on my blog unless you specifically request a written copy.
Also, a class donation is helpful in providing your child with class supplies and any extra things we may do, ie. baking.

I look forward to a great year!!
Madame Burnham.

No comments:

Post a Comment