Wednesday 25 September 2013

News update!

Hello parents!

Over the past week, you child has sent home a lot of forms. Please take the time to review everything.  You should have received:

Food order form and milk order form.

Magazine orders.

Vista Wear order form.

Walk for a cure pledge form.

Field trip permission form-due Friday


If you are missing any of these forms, please let me know.

Reminder....

Please cut up all fruits and vegetable for your child. Avoid all nut products as well. If you are planning to pick up your child, park in the staff parking lot, and meet me outside my class door or window.

If you are planning to help us chaperone on the field trip, please meet us at school by 9:05 that morning. You can use my side door to come right in. Plan to drive or car pool with other parents as I cannot guarantee there will be any seats available on the bus.

Thank you for your participation!

Mme Burnham

1 comment:

  1. I would first like to say I love that Mme Burnham takes the time to do this blog! Secondly, Travis and I are so excited to go apple picking.

    ReplyDelete